Thursday, September 29, 2016

Keeping Down the Overwhelm & Writing Assignment #33 Work

Some days you just need some beauty to keep down the overwhelm.  Today was just such a day so I picked up my camera (albeit reluctantly) and went looking for beauty. This is what I found.....

For the beauty of the earth
For the joy of ear and eye

For the heart and brain's delight


Linking sense to sound and sight

(From the hymn by Folliott S. Pierpoint 1864)

And...I feel better. To think I would have missed all of this if I'd just stayed home and pouted the way I wanted to!


*******************************************************************************

WRITING ASSIGNMENT #33 WORK WORK WORK

What was the first job you  have after High School?
Why did you chose this job?

Tell what you did, and what it was like there:
  1. The Place
  2. The people
  3. Your Boss
  4. What you wore
  5. How much $ you made.

How it influenced you for future job/career choices

What led you to your current line of work or career?
How did your level of education influence your career?

Tell about each job that you have had - describing the above 1. 2. 3. 4. and if you want 5.

Share your successes as well as your learning experiences. 






No comments:

Post a Comment